Ongoing issue - Spotify Premium charge

SOLVED
Amandapilkingto
I'm a Participant Level 1

So I'm getting an extra charge of $9 for Spotify that I have not had since March of 2016 and I'm still getting charged every month for it I've called numerous of times about it I've canceled it numerous of times I would like this situation dealt with please sick and tired of being charged for something I do not use

Accepted Solution

Re: Ongoing issue - Spotify Premium charge

Solved by Fido Employee afterthefact

Hi @Amandapilkingto  assuming you previously had the FREE Spotify promo and you now want to cancel it and not pay 9$/month for Spotify Premium.  First thing is for you to be on celluar network (not WiFi) and visit www.fidohub.ca from your device.  If prompted, enter in your phone number in the field provided.

You will be able to see the status of your Spotify Subscription.  If you no longer wish to use Spotify then select "Cancel Spotify Subscription" on that page and follow the steps on screen.  You should no longer be billed the 9$/month after this.

Hope it works out for you.  If you hit any snags, come back and let us know what's up.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Amandapilkingto!

Were you able to get everything with the $9 Spotify charge sorted out? 

Let us know!

afterthefact
Fido Employee

Hi @Amandapilkingto  assuming you previously had the FREE Spotify promo and you now want to cancel it and not pay 9$/month for Spotify Premium.  First thing is for you to be on celluar network (not WiFi) and visit www.fidohub.ca from your device.  If prompted, enter in your phone number in the field provided.

You will be able to see the status of your Spotify Subscription.  If you no longer wish to use Spotify then select "Cancel Spotify Subscription" on that page and follow the steps on screen.  You should no longer be billed the 9$/month after this.

Hope it works out for you.  If you hit any snags, come back and let us know what's up.

Hey @Amandapilkingto

Sorry to see this was not resolved yet.

To get this looked into, we will need to check your account with you.

You can reach us through our channels here.

Or we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know.