Ongoing Plan Change Issue

vivelarose
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

My three year plan had expired and being a loyal customer to Fido (8-9 years), I waited around to take advantage of any good promotions that would come up. The opportunity came up and I wanted to take advantage of a Black Friday promotion in November 2015. This was the BYOD $49 for 1GB + 1GB bonus data. I called the morning that Fido introduced this plan to have this change made and I was told I would incur prorated charges (I agreed) but unfortunately, nothing had followed through properly. I would like to add that I was aware this was a three day weekend promo only so it was best to call within those days. I was under the impression that everything should become effective on my next cycle. Turns out nothing was changed and I was billed for the same old plan for the next 2 months. All CSRs kept insisting and giving me a date as to when my plan will change but nothing had been done. I have been told many times my issue would be forwarded to the head of the department for changes to be made. I called again on February 5, 2016 (two days before my next cycle) to confirm, only to find out that my plan has not been changed, but also not approved due to it not existing anymore. I was placed on a 'temporary $70 BYOP plan' which will probably never be changed to what I intended to have and continue to pay more when I'm not supposed to. I was told I would be credited back my money once I get onto the plan I wanted initially. It's very frustrating to endure these complications due to a CSR's or system mistake. I understand mistakes happen, but it seems like no one wants own up or help resolve this issue. I already have a feeling that nothing will be fixed before my next cycle. If someone takes the time to read this, please help restore my faith in this company. Otherwise I might just have to look into other options before then and that's not what I want to do.

1 REPLY 1
FidoSamantha
Former Moderator

Good morning vivelarose!

Welcome to the Community!

Sounds like it's taking a while to have this fixed. I'll be happy to check it out for you Smiley For account related questions, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook or twitter next time!

I'll send you a PM in just a bit!