One Spotify Premium Account

SOLVED
steveie85
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have activated one free premium account, how do I activate the other 2 free accounts? I can not get a code for another account or enter it to activate another account.

Accepted Solution

Re: One Spotify Premium Account

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

@steveie85 Your Fido plan only gives you one free subscription for 2 years. You can use the same account to listen to songs offline on up to 3 devices, but you can't have 3 separate Spotify Premium accounts.

I hope this clarifies. Smiley

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
mother2199
I'm a Participant Level 1

I didn't understand.   I thought I could download 3 devices.   I have one free on my Fido phone.  I signed in with my password.  I don't want more accounts. 

Hey @mother2199

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Can you clarify

steveie85
I'm a Participant Level 2

Let me explain further. I want to give a Spotify premium account to my dad, who is not a Fido subscriber. How do I get a code and use up the second free premium account I am aloud? If he is non-subscriber, system will not give him code.

@steveie85 Your Fido plan only gives you one free subscription for 2 years. You can use the same account to listen to songs offline on up to 3 devices, but you can't have 3 separate Spotify Premium accounts.

I hope this clarifies. Smiley

Maria is right, it is one Spotify Premium account per line.

And here is more clarifications: 

You can use Spotify on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be playing music at a time. 

There is a restriction on storing offline content. You are limited to having 3 devices storing playlists for offline usage, each with a maximum of 3,333 stored tracks.

You can find more information and join the discuss here

FidoPierre

Hey there! Each phone line that has a plan, including the free Spotify Premium promotion will need to activate their Spotify subscription separately.

Here's a great post that describes the different scenarios and how to activate your subscriptions. Smiley

http://bit.ly/SpotifyPremiumActivation

Hope this information was helpful!