Offensive emails from Fido

SOLVED
Jampur
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm tired of receiving emails that suggest my account is overdue, 4 days after it has been paid in full ON THE DUE DATE!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Offensive emails from Fido

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @Jampur

Welcome to the Community! 

Do you pay by credit card on the due date? We offer a few different ways to pay a Fido bill but each have their own processing delays. You can check out more details about this right here

If you make a payment in any other method than credit card, it's important to pay a few days before the due date to allow time for the payment to be posted on the account. 

If you're interested, we also offer preauthorized payments by either credit card or chequing accounts. Once set up, this will make it so the payments are automatically deducted approximately 14 days after your billing cycle. This can be done by logging into My Account, selecting > Billing & Payments > Payment Method > Change. 

I hope this helps clarify things a little. Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Jampur

Welcome to the Community! 

Do you pay by credit card on the due date? We offer a few different ways to pay a Fido bill but each have their own processing delays. You can check out more details about this right here

If you make a payment in any other method than credit card, it's important to pay a few days before the due date to allow time for the payment to be posted on the account. 

If you're interested, we also offer preauthorized payments by either credit card or chequing accounts. Once set up, this will make it so the payments are automatically deducted approximately 14 days after your billing cycle. This can be done by logging into My Account, selecting > Billing & Payments > Payment Method > Change. 

I hope this helps clarify things a little. Smiley