ONE PLUS ONE TROUBLE SENDING/RECEIVING IMAGES

SOLVED
sbuster
I'm a Participant Level 3

I just recently started having trouble sending and receiving images when texting. Sending only text is problem free. This only started today. I have had no problems sending or receiving images with my one plus one (android) prior to today. Don't know what happened! Help!

Accepted Solution

Re: ONE PLUS ONE TROUBLE SENDING/RECEIVING IMAGES

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Sbuster,

Have you verified that your APN settings have not been altered? You can verify the correct settings here

Have you verified that data is enabled? While the data contained within an MMS is not counted against any data allotments (except when roaming), data does need to be enabled.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey @sbuster

Did @Cawtau 's suggestin help? Let us know so we can help someone else who might experience the same thing Smiley

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Sbuster,

Have you verified that your APN settings have not been altered? You can verify the correct settings here

Have you verified that data is enabled? While the data contained within an MMS is not counted against any data allotments (except when roaming), data does need to be enabled.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

sbuster
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thanks for responding Cawtau!  I powered the phone off and turned it on the next morning and then all my texting features were working properly, so I have no idea what happened to my phone or how it got fixed. I guess I believe in magic :).

Awesome!

Thanks for keeping the community posted Smiley

Cheers!