Note 8 Availability

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

Note 8 Availability

Will Fido offer the Note 8 pre-order like Rogers? Or will Fido even have the phone available when it comes out officially.

Accepted Solution

Re: Note 8 Availability

Hello @EndymionXTV,

If or when Fido offers the Note 8 it will be announce on the website that is the only way we will know so you will just have to keep an eye on the website.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 17
Highlighted

It could be stratage of Rogers to get more customer from FIDO.....that's really doesn't make any sense dude.......I believe they all same company now btw....:(
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 17
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Too bar that Fido did not offer The Note 8 by Sep 14 so , its best clients got nothing.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 17
Highlighted

Yes the note 4 was sold by Fido on their website. I purchased the phone in January 2016. I have one now and it has even been replaced with a new Note 4 with the Insurance Fido plan.

I really enjoy the Note 4 phone and I am also hoping Fido starts to carry the Note 8. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 17
Highlighted

This is not true. 

If you're a fido customer for as long as I was, you'll know that they have phones for sale that are not advertised, more specifically for existing customers only.

These phones are not advertised. So when they say "wait for the website update" it's a lie. They may have it and it's not advertised. Customer service will tell you. 

But that's a problem, we should be able to know what the plan is sold we wait for the 8 to be on fido? Or do we need to leave to get it? My patience is running thin, and I'm getting ready to go to someone else for the phone I want. 

And I won't be naive and reward rogers (who owns fido) I'd be going to the competition. Let me know soon fido, you getting it or not? If not, losing customers is the choice you're making. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 17
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We'd be sad to see you go @Woof11. For now we have no information on whether we will carry this model. We'll be happy to update you on that if we do. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 17
Highlighted

I'd love to get an update but I don't want to wait til the 9 is out either. It shouldn't season the deals on note 8 are coming up. I gotta choose right?

I know you guys would be sad to see old customers go...so don't let us. We're all asking for the same phone, plus those who don't want to bother calling or posting that do. Answer the customer demand..get the phone for us! 

I don't mean to be an anarchist or down talk fido but **bleep**, with a high demand and rogers as a owner what makes it hard to get the phone? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted

Hey @Woof11,

We always try to carry a variety of phone models and expand our line up of devices and I assure you that your feedback is greatly appreciated. We'll make sure to forward it to the right team.

Also, keep in mind that you can always bring an unlocked Note 8 and use it on our network Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 17 of 17