Note 8 Availability

Note 8 Availability

Note 8 Availability

SOLVED
EndymionXTV
I'm a Participant Level 1

Note 8 Availability

Will Fido offer the Note 8 pre-order like Rogers? Or will Fido even have the phone available when it comes out officially.

Accepted Solution

Re: Note 8 Availability

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @EndymionXTV,

If or when Fido offers the Note 8 it will be announce on the website that is the only way we will know so you will just have to keep an eye on the website.

View solution in context
16 REPLIES 16
Rumaldorincon
I'm a Participant Level 2

Too bar that Fido did not offer The Note 8 by Sep 14 so , its best clients got nothing.
Kenny13
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I want one too.

I once saw a Samung Galaxy Note 4 onsale at a Fido Kiosk in Montreal.  If was even on the Fido website for

a very brief time.

By the time I wanted to purchase it, it was already removed from the website and also from the Kiosk.

Did anyone remember seeing on onsale at Fido? It was a few years ago.

No1s_free

Yes the note 4 was sold by Fido on their website. I purchased the phone in January 2016. I have one now and it has even been replaced with a new Note 4 with the Insurance Fido plan.

I really enjoy the Note 4 phone and I am also hoping Fido starts to carry the Note 8. 

Rumaldorincon

I just called them and, the guy who I talked with told me that Fido won't have it. I don't really understand why they won't since this phone has been waited a lot for a lot of people. It does not make any sense. Bad for Fido. I will migrate if this is true

mutjtk

It could be stratage of Rogers to get more customer from FIDO.....that's really doesn't make any sense dude.......I believe they all same company now btw....:(

Hey @Rumaldorincon

We don't have any news on whether or not we'll have the Note 8 but if anything changes, we'll be sure to update our website Smiley

@Suattc Thanks for your feedback!

We can't guarantee that this is a phone that we'll carry. If it's added to our line-up, we'll update Fido.ca. Smiley

Rumaldorincon

Thanks Cristina for the info; however, Customer Service must be informed. Besides a Customer Service Rep should not say something that he or she does not know or is not clear about. They guy that gave me the info was as sure as the Fido CEO. Sorry for the comment but, hate when information given by a worker of the same company is not true. Hope then that Fido gets the Note 8 by tomorrow :hugging_face:

Hi @Kenny13! Smiley

We did indeed have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 about 2 years ago.

I hear you!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this in more detail Smiley

Suattc

I want to note 8 to... I am calling to the authorities; please present this phone to people... Thanks
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @EndymionXTV,

If or when Fido offers the Note 8 it will be announce on the website that is the only way we will know so you will just have to keep an eye on the website.

Woof11

This is not true. 

If you're a fido customer for as long as I was, you'll know that they have phones for sale that are not advertised, more specifically for existing customers only.

These phones are not advertised. So when they say "wait for the website update" it's a lie. They may have it and it's not advertised. Customer service will tell you. 

But that's a problem, we should be able to know what the plan is sold we wait for the 8 to be on fido? Or do we need to leave to get it? My patience is running thin, and I'm getting ready to go to someone else for the phone I want. 

And I won't be naive and reward rogers (who owns fido) I'd be going to the competition. Let me know soon fido, you getting it or not? If not, losing customers is the choice you're making. 

We'd be sad to see you go @Woof11. For now we have no information on whether we will carry this model. We'll be happy to update you on that if we do. 

Woof11

I'd love to get an update but I don't want to wait til the 9 is out either. It shouldn't season the deals on note 8 are coming up. I gotta choose right?

I know you guys would be sad to see old customers go...so don't let us. We're all asking for the same phone, plus those who don't want to bother calling or posting that do. Answer the customer demand..get the phone for us! 

I don't mean to be an anarchist or down talk fido but **bleep**, with a high demand and rogers as a owner what makes it hard to get the phone? 

Hey @Woof11,

We always try to carry a variety of phone models and expand our line up of devices and I assure you that your feedback is greatly appreciated. We'll make sure to forward it to the right team.

Also, keep in mind that you can always bring an unlocked Note 8 and use it on our network Smiley