Not sure: poor costumer relations or incompetence

Cristiana212
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello there,
I just had a whole day of interference with Fido reps in regards to my home internet wich is no longer working. Perhaps professionalism has a different definition among Fido costumer care as the representatives had me pushed from one to another just to hang up on me after a long wait, and leave me hanging. After few other calls and still showing my diplomacy, seems that I had became annoying for their service. It's really sad and disappointing. I have my cellphone and my internet with Fido. Meanwhile, a very belligerent and rude rep told me that since My account is not a business account I should not expect much!

I hope this review helps the company and future costumers..

4 REPLIES 4
Cristiana212

Sorry for the typo: I meant "customers" NOT "costumes"

Hey @Cristiana212!

That doesn't sound right to us. We treat our business customers the same way we treat regular account customers. Smiley

What issues are you currently experiencing with your home internet service? 

Cristiana212

I haven't had any internet for the last 14 hours. I was told that there is an outage in the area on my first call. Second call (6 hours later) I was told that it would be up soon. Third call (3 hours after the second) I was told that it was normal for outages to take as much as 24 hours until restoration.
After hearing that, I complained that I was paying for a service and not receiving it. I was then told by tech support that since mine isn't a business account I shouldn't expect to have service 99% of the time. Sad

All our customers are treated fairly and equally. I'll send you a PM to check out what happened. Smiley

-Terry