Not receiving billing notifications

Baquirel
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi there, just want to ask how come I am not receving any notice about my Billing Invoice to my email address..  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Baquirel

Did you get a chance to check if they were not accidentally forwarded to the spam or junk folder of your email?

Let us know. Smiley 

royalcd

I'm having the same problem - the messages are NOT in my spam / junk folder.  This is very annoying, as I have to be very aware of my bill due dates so I don't have late payments.  I rely on email notification of my bills to ensure that I receive timely information.  If Fido can't send an email out in a timely manner, snail mail should be reinstated at no charge.

Hi @royalcd & welcome to the Community!

Since when have you not been receiving your notifications? Did you check if the e-mail address that we have registered is still the right one?

If you prefer to have paper billing, we can definitely make the switch free of charge.

Let me know. Smiley

royalcd

I haven't received an invoice since I switched email addresses 3 months ago.  I am getting other email from Fido so it's definitely an ebill issue.  I now have a case opened with tech support, and will wait for the results of that. After 15 years with Fido this is very disappointing 

@royalcd

Let us know what happens! 

Baquirel

Sorry it did not go into my junk mail as I check it already.  Thank you for looking after my request.

Hey @Baquirel Smiley

You didn't change your email address recently?

Baquirel

Nope it is the same email address.

Hmmm, that's a little odd! I'll send you a PM so we can look into this together Smiley