Not receiving a confirmation email.

SOLVED
jnguyenk
I'm a Participant Level 1

I called sunday and added two lines to my service. I purchased (2) Ipad Air 2, 126 gbs through easy pay and was told I would receive a confirmation email shortly. Monday arrives, still no confirmation email. I messaged fido support on facebook and they said they same thing. I still have yet to receive any confirmation email and it is not in my junk mail either. What's going on? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving a confirmation email.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @jnguyenk & welcome to the Community! Smiley

So sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner. Confirmation e-mails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the request has been processed. If the orders were sent out but not yet processed, it would be normal to see a delay in receiving the confirmation e-mail.

If you'd like me to check if the orders were properly placed, let me know & I'll send you a PM!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @jnguyenk & welcome to the Community! Smiley

So sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner. Confirmation e-mails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the request has been processed. If the orders were sent out but not yet processed, it would be normal to see a delay in receiving the confirmation e-mail.

If you'd like me to check if the orders were properly placed, let me know & I'll send you a PM!

Joymo
I'm a Participant Level 1

I phoned to switch my plan to $ 40/mon 4G on Sunday. And i was told that I would receive an email confirmation for the change. It's Tuesday now and I received nothing! I did ask to start the plan next billing cycle though. What happened? Don't tell me it didn't go through. 

elmoboy
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Same here, I even switch my plan on Friday.

But Twitter CS told me that is normal and he checked for me my plan will change on the next cycle.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Joymo

I moved your post here since it had a similar question. Hope this helps!