Not on self-serve? I've been trying to get the 10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing customers

Not on self-serve? I've been trying to get the 10GB for $60/mo promotion for existing customers

samstars88
I'm a Participant Level 2

I'm locked into a two year term with Fido due to buying an iPhone 7 in September 2016.

I can't find the promotion in self-serve. These are the only options I see:

Capture.JPGCapture.JPGCapture.JPG

This is my current plan:

Capture.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
FelixLalonde
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi,

I've seen 25 different plan options, the BYOP plan are at the beginning, for the 10GB you'll have 2 options: either 60$/10GB but you'll need to pay the upgrade fee to get off your contract, or to keep your contract, there's an option of 85$/10GB

samstars88

I don't have any of those options. All the options available to me are the ones I pasted above?

Hey @samstars88! I replied to your PM Smiley

han_slomo
I'm a Participant Level 1

This was the same result I had for 2 days. Very Frustrating.  Not able to get the deal.  No way to connect and get help.  It appeared that they wanted you to NOT be able to do it online so they could charge the $25 fee for changing at a kiosk or over the phone??  Wait hours in a line without success no thanks.I wonder what Fido will do now.  

samstars88

I'm trying to do this myself but don't have a 5G option