Not eligible for spotify premium

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
Panyan1
I'm a Participant Level 1

So I just got a pulse plan and when I try to activate the spotify premium that comes included it says that my account has previously used premium and cannot be used for the promotion. I have never bought premium and have only used spotify's 30 day free trial, which expired last week. Why can't I redeem this offer?

Accepted Solution

Re: Not eligible for spotify premium

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Panyan1!

We never heard back, was this resolved?

I also wanted to add in that if you used a 30 day free trial of Premium it will not work as that Spotify account has had Premium before.

You must create a new username and then you can use the promo through us Smiley

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoNick

Hey @Panyan1!

We never heard back, was this resolved?

I also wanted to add in that if you used a 30 day free trial of Premium it will not work as that Spotify account has had Premium before.

You must create a new username and then you can use the promo through us Smiley

Phat24
I'm a Contributor Level 1

So you guys offer spotify for new users and i cant use the code you gave me caus ei had premium before but you never say then when siging up for the package. I dont want any of the pulse plan but im fored to under my new contract and cant use any of the stuff that come with the puls plan. then why am i forced to get that plan if the "features" you say we get for free arnt useable?

Hi @Phat24!

The Spotify Premium promotion can only be applied once per Spotify account.  If your Spotify account already had Premium at some point, that account will not be eligible to the Premium promotion we offer. 

You can try using a different account in order to benefit from the promotion. 
Let me know how that goes for you. 

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @Panyan1!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

I'll help with your Spotify Premium subscription. 

Can you post a screencap of the error message you get when you try to subscribe to the Premium version?