Non-payment suspension

Non-payment suspension

Non-payment suspension

SOLVED
eugenedr
I'm a Participant Level 3

Non-payment suspension

Do fido charge you when the cut you off because i have been cut for like one month and i paid everything i was suppose to pay ($272 i think) only to get another bill of like 279 dollars which the told me was not in the system ( when i say system i mean was not in my account yet) which doesn't make sense since i went to there office to pay up everything and then the told me (on phone) that i was being charged even when the cut me off 

Accepted Solution

Re: Non-payment suspension

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @eugenedr,

If your line gets suspended or terminated for non-paymet Fido charges a $35 Restoral Fee/Account Processing Fee in order to get your line activated again.

The $279 could be because you paid whats owed late so another bill with a late payment fee was generated, you will have to speak with a Fido representative and they can look over you account and better advise you about the outstanding charges if any.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @eugenedr,

If your line gets suspended or terminated for non-paymet Fido charges a $35 Restoral Fee/Account Processing Fee in order to get your line activated again.

The $279 could be because you paid whats owed late so another bill with a late payment fee was generated, you will have to speak with a Fido representative and they can look over you account and better advise you about the outstanding charges if any.