No way to change plan....what a great way to pretend you have a great deal for everyone!

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

No way to change plan....what a great way to pretend you have a great deal for everyone!

Been trying all day to change my plan, yes probably some of you have been trying longer. I have a live chat that has been waitng for a rep to show up for over 2 hrs. Sure, maybe you are busy with all the account changes but there is no reason why I should not be able to do this in My Account. 

Very unhappy customer. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 10
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Re: No way to change plan....what a great way to pretend you have a great deal for everyone!

I cannot change parents plan through their account!  It showed that we have to call customer service for it!  And no one picked up the phone call!!!!! But don't you guys asked us to change online so it's more easier? The fido app, my account, all garbage!!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 10
Highlighted

Re: No way to change plan....what a great way to pretend you have a great deal for everyone!

Got through by phone all the way up till waiting for rep...then disconnected. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 10
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

trying calling *88 on your phone.

might get to someone quicker that way

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi everyone!

We're trying to answer everyone as quickly as possible. If you still need help, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2

@FidoMaria

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/message-id/33229#M33229

if you check here under post 7 youll see that its only available in ontario and not in BC or Alberta, if you can get that fix people should be able to do it online and there will be 100 less questions.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

@FidoMaria Hey these offers seem to be available on the main page. But when you go through My account and select change plan you are limited to the following options. If you attempt to go through the main page you are stuck in a loop that keeps asking you to login. Can you please help .. Ontaio customers no contract Fido Fail.jpg

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 10
Highlighted

Scroll back instead of forward on the plan list. It's bizarre, but that was the only way I could get the $60 BYOP option to appear. As mentioned in some other threads, it will show as a $60 5GB plan, and the bonus 5GB is added automatically on their end.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 10
Highlighted

@gennybeans. Awesome I just change to the 5gb 60 byop plan. How sure are you the other 5gb is added on their end? Thanks in advance!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 10
Highlighted

@FidoNicksaid this in the big 10GB/$60 thread:

"The plan can be changed via selfe serve on Fido.ca. You just have to change to the $60 5GB plan and the bonus will be applied on our end automatically. Keep in mind it can take 2-3 billing cycles for the bonus to take effect, but you will definitely get it!"

Hope that helps! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 10