No service

No service

No service

ChayceL
I'm a Participant Level 2

No service

I recently switch providers to fido and now whenever i enter a home, I have no service. I asked questions before with Fido employees but the only thing they could tell me was they are backed on Rogers.

3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

It could be a weak signal in the area where you are or it can also be the phone.

ChayceL
I'm a Participant Level 2

I dont believe that is the issue since i got the LG G3 and also no one in my house has the same issue. 

@ChayceL wrote:

I dont believe that is the issue since i got the LG G3 and also no one in my house has the same issue. 

Hello ChayceL,

Welcome to the forums!

May I ask where you got your phone? Was it from your previous provider or a 3rd party? There are different versions of the LG G3 and some of them do not have all of the compatible bands/frequencies. Do you know what the version number of your phone is? It should be listed on the the back, beneath the battery.

Are your housemates also on Fido? If they're on different networks, it's possible that the Rogers cellular tower is further away than their providers' towers.

Have you verified you're using the correct APN? For LTE it should be ltemobile.apn. You can verify those settings here, under How to configure Android device.

Hope this helps! Smiley

Cheers