No one answered on Live Chat, FB Messenger, Calls (Both English and Chinese) and In store

No one answered on Live Chat, FB Messenger, Calls (Both English and Chinese) and In store

SOLVED
vytfcgcgh654
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am trying to change my plan to $40 4GB plan. I have waited FOUR hours for their replies on all the contacting tools available, live chat and facebook messager and customer hotlines are all unresponsive. I also left messages on FB messenger hoping someone will answer me tonight or tomorrow morning. Fido stores are giving handouts saying they will not help you to change plans in store. Please help.

Accepted Solution

Re: No one answered on Live Chat, FB Messenger, Calls (Both English and Chinese) and In store

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi everyone!

So sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. We've been quite popular lately so the wait times have been longer.

Do you still need help? Let me know. Smiley

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello I want cancel my account untill this month(Nov).

I called call center but they so busy..

I can I don? I don't have a long time in here Smiley

Pls help me. how to do!

I want last pay and cancel Smiley

Hey @77279029!

We can definitely help with that Smiley

I'll send you a PM so we can help out! 

In the future, you can contact us through our other channels for this type of request.

raj8
I'm a Participant Level 1

horrible customer service. had to wait an hour to speak to the customer service.  Bull**bleep**tt service. I don't recommened anyone. Sorry being rude. 

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi @raj8

We're a busier than normal so it will take a little while longer to get a reply. We're you able to resolve your request today on Live Chat? 

LVP
I'm a Participant Level 3

My sentiments exactly. Being extra busy for this extended period of time is aweful customer service. No help at any of the booths does not make it any better. i know they are are a no frills carrier of Rogers and I will give up somethings for monthly savings but not having the ability to address billing or other important concerns. This is not a good business strategy. 

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @LVP,

I see that Kenny's helping you out already Smiley

billybob

Same, terrible customer service regardless of how busy they are.

Hi everyone!

So sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. We've been quite popular lately so the wait times have been longer.

Do you still need help? Let me know. Smiley