No more iphone 5C 16gb and 32gb?!

I'm a Participant Level 3 style0407
I'm a Participant Level 3

No more iphone 5C 16gb and 32gb?!

Seriously?! fido you people need to hire better marketing prople or even ''consultant'' for your company ok?

If you want to keep 4s as a entry iphone for your customer and have smart plan that fine,

but honestly keeping a 8gb version 5C wont get you selling anywhere, why not keep the 16gb version and if you think 32gb version are hard to sell than give them back to apple store or what not.

My question is why on earth you want to pull down the 16 and 32 gb version?? where are they end up going toward?

Accepted Solution

Re: No more iphone 5C 16gb and 32gb?!

It's Apple who has discountinued the 16 and 32 GB models of the iPhone 5c. They also discontinued the 64 GB iPhone 5s. If Fido runs out of stocks, they can't order them anymore since Apple no longer makes them.

Here's a link to Apple's website with their different iPhone models: http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/compare/

iPhone 6 Plus: 16/64/128 GB

iPhone 6: 16/64/128 GB

iPhone 5s: 16/32 GB

iPhone 5c: 8 GB

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
I'm Experienced Level 2
I'm Experienced Level 2
Solution

It's Apple who has discountinued the 16 and 32 GB models of the iPhone 5c. They also discontinued the 64 GB iPhone 5s. If Fido runs out of stocks, they can't order them anymore since Apple no longer makes them.

Here's a link to Apple's website with their different iPhone models: http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/compare/

iPhone 6 Plus: 16/64/128 GB

iPhone 6: 16/64/128 GB

iPhone 5s: 16/32 GB

iPhone 5c: 8 GB

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5

oops, i got you buddy.

Yea i was talking to the customer service online and they say even though it wasnt online you can still ask for any stock
at the store, it's highly possible that the store still carry some model's.

Thanks for your time clear things up ^^

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
I'm Experienced Level 2
I'm Experienced Level 2

All good!

Stores may indeed have a few ones left, though honestly they might be very limited in terms of colors. The last 16 GB we had at Customer Service was the pink on IIRC.

Hopefully you can find the one you want!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Thanks~!

yea really looking forward to the blue one

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5