No more fido

I'm a Participant Level 3 Ivonne
I'm a Participant Level 3

No more fido

I regretted to update a new contract with fido, I’m still 2 more phones to update, but I won’t do it with fido 

they charge extra money

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7

Re: No more fido

Hey @Ivonne

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Why do you regret upgrading to a new phone? Can you tell us a little more about what happened ? 

We'd love to make sure you're happy with your agreement, let us know ! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7

I had on mind to update 3 of my phones, and I just did 2, because I was thinking to pick up the 3 one in the fido store (I wanted to chose a color ), but I didn’t go because I got my bill before, and my bill show up some charges, (around 350) I didn’t have to pay, also I find out the company I work for they got a deal same IPhone 8 Plus paying just $50, and they have the same data and everything I got with the 2 IPhones I received from you, and Jbhave to pay $99 instead of $50 

also with Fido 

i called yesterday and today to costumer service for nothing, I have to pay everything, so that’s way I didn’t update the 3 one anymore!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
MVP
MVP

Hello Ivonne,

Welcome to the community!

I don't think Fido is charging extra money. Generally, corporate plans are often better than retail customer plans because they can deal in volume sales. If you can avail of a corporate plan, it's probably the best option. However, if you are not eligible for a corporate plan, you'll likely find the other providers have similar retail offerings to Fido's plans. That said, Fido usually has promotional offers from time to time. It's possible one of the promotions might be comparable to a corporate plan.

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7

@Cawtau makes a fair point @Ivonne. We're very competitive within the national market. Smiley

However, we'd be happy to look into your options with us! Feel free to contact us! We can also send you a private message here.

Let me know if you'd like that.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7

Good morning, well , my ofice have fido as well, I don’t know if I eligible or not, just to let you know I have more than 12 years working with fido with 4, 5 or 6 lines because our job, if you take a look to my history on my bills, also when I call for 2 times to ask if fido could remove at least de fees and 90 from the phone I did that because I I have another 2 lines under another name, but I pay for those, and last month I renew the phone as week 

and I didn’t pay nothing, so that’s why I call and I ask the same 

So this is the point.... 

Im paying more than another people when I always was saying I’ll keep fido 

I I think is no fare 

thank you 

ivonne

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Moderator (inactive) FidoRachel
Moderator (inactive)

I removed your phone number from your reply @Ivonne, for your privacy reasons we ask that you avoid sharing your personal information publicly. 

I'll send you a PM so we can go over the account together.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7