No deal on phone plan for existing customer

I'm a Contributor Level 1 robbiec
I'm a Contributor Level 1

No deal on phone plan for existing customer

I have been a fido customer for a long time and i have renewed the contract few times. However, when my contract expired this time, the deal i was given is similar to what i see on the fido website. Now i am just using bring your on phone plan which is good but i am looking for a phone to go with my plan. 

Everytime I call the customer service, they quote me what i see on the website. Is there a way to get a better plan with phone while keeping existing plan i have but paying a little extra for the phone?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Former Moderator FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Re: No deal on phone plan for existing customer

Hi there @robbiec

Thanks for reaching out!

We love knowing you've been a customer of ours for years Smiley That's for sure! We'd also love to keep you as a customer for years to come!

Our offers will really depend on what you're looking for though. 

If you need a specific package, and it just so happens that the best package available is the one offered on Fido.ca, it's only normal then that that's the plan we'd offer you!

I guess it depends on what you're looking for Smiley Mind filling me on those details? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Contributor Level 1 robbiec
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi Catherine,

My current plan is $40 with 1 GB data and 1000 minutes international minutes BYOP plan.

I wouldn't mind have less voice minutes.

I am wondering if you have any plan that include phone for the same as above but paying extra upfront for the phone instead of paying extra on the monthly payment. Of course, the upfront payment shouldn't be the close to the brand new phone.

Basically what i am looking here is customize plan which retention department used to do a few years ago. Right now it is more fix plan.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for giving us more details, @robbiec Smiley

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into the available options together!

For future reference, check out all the ways to contact us for account related questions here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4