No customer service, just want to upgrade

cjdunham
I'm a Participant Level 2

The site won't let me upgrade to a new phone or change any plans that I'm on. I tried to call and there was an hour wait with no way to have a call back, nor is there a reply from live chat. I just need to get this figured out before the new year as my phone is broken and I do have some business related apps on my phone. I don't live near an actual Fido store so I'm a little hooped here. Any help would be appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4
cjdunham

So update:

I ordered a new phone during these boxing week deals. I went through the app as the website didn't work. So I THINK I put an order through but the screen froze on me. Now I can't access anything about upgrading my phone, there's nothing on my bill about it, and I don't want to miss out on this deal cause it's pretty good. 

EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

You can try using "My Account" on a physical computer to confirm that your order went through.  I don't trust the app either (Yes, old school, I know).  Keep in mind that it is boxing week and lots are upgrading their phones.

Alternatively, you can call Fido and confirm with them on the phone.  Last time I waited for ~ 35 min (even when the automated system said my wait time will be ~ 1.5 - 2 h).  Good luck.

cjdunham

It doesn't say anything on my account Sad but if I try to upgrade my phone from the site it just tells me I can't get the information from there. I get as far as picking my phone and then the plan I want and then it errors and won't continue. I suppose I can try calling on Monday, I just can't be on my phone while I work for too long. Thanks for the reply, though!

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @cjdunham & welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to read that you're phone is broken. Sad I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your options.

Chat soon!