No account access?!?!?!?

No account access?!?!?!?

No account access?!?!?!?

SOLVED
shellyalison
I'm a Participant Level 1

No account access?!?!?!?

Why can I no longer access my account? I can get the login page, but when I click to login, the site never loads. It's been like this for over a month now, and I'm really started to get quite p*ssed off about it. I can't check my minute usage, text usaage, internet usage... nothing. 

Before I get some lame reply like clearing my cache, or whatever else... I've tried logging in on 4 different computers and even my phone, yet nothing. When is Fido going to fix the site? Is this just another of Rogers tricks to get customers to go over their monthly bills since we no longer can stay on track of our bills? I don't even get a bill in the mail anymore, just online billing. I find it really wrong and deceptive that I get my email to pay my bill like clockwork, but I can't even login to see what the charges are for.

Accepted Solution

Re: No account access?!?!?!?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJudhy

Hello shellyalison,

I am sorry to learn of your issues with our Fido.ca website.

Since you were able to post within the Community, it means that you also were able to log in to My Account.

However, it seems that you cannot access the My Account main page after logging in.

Here's what I would suggest:

- First log in to My Account.

- Once you see that the page has timed out, go to Fido.ca.

- If you see your name at the top right of the screen, it means that you were logged in successfully.

- Should you not see your name, come back on the forum to see if you are able to post (which would mean you are logged in).

- If you do see your name, try to click on it to see if you can then access My Account.

- If it does not work, or if you do not see your name but are able to post, click here. This link is a direct link to the My Account main page.

If all of this does not work, I would suggest that you contact us by phone (611 or 1-888-481-3436, option 2) for further troubleshooting to be processed.

Let us know how it goes! Smiley

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
Jimmy100
I'm a Participant Level 2

DOSE NOT WORK, CROCK OF **bleep**

Hey Jimmy100!

We replied to your other post here

85TOYO
I'm a Participant Level 2

i am having the same issue with the site,i tryed everything and still can NOT view my account on any computer and can onlyview it on my phone but due to my area i get bad service on my phone so it is a big pain in the *** and would love to just use the computer to view my account.

this is making me angry!

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hello shellyalison,

I am sorry to learn of your issues with our Fido.ca website.

Since you were able to post within the Community, it means that you also were able to log in to My Account.

However, it seems that you cannot access the My Account main page after logging in.

Here's what I would suggest:

- First log in to My Account.

- Once you see that the page has timed out, go to Fido.ca.

- If you see your name at the top right of the screen, it means that you were logged in successfully.

- Should you not see your name, come back on the forum to see if you are able to post (which would mean you are logged in).

- If you do see your name, try to click on it to see if you can then access My Account.

- If it does not work, or if you do not see your name but are able to post, click here. This link is a direct link to the My Account main page.

If all of this does not work, I would suggest that you contact us by phone (611 or 1-888-481-3436, option 2) for further troubleshooting to be processed.

Let us know how it goes! Smiley

p653456
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am currently with Fido Prepaid and I want to switch to a different carrier, not with Fido. I also would like to keep my number, however I need a Fido account number to do so, and since I am with Fido Prepaid I can't seem to find an account number (if I even have one). Soo is it possible for me to switch to a different carrier while keeping the same number??

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

hi p653456,

when you first signed up to pay as u go, you got a print out from the store, that print out contains your information, it also has your account number.

if you cant find th is piece of paper im sure you can still call into a fido csr and obtain your account number, as well if you are able to post on this forum, then you have a fido.ca login, you can get your account number from the manage my account section too.

hope this helps