No October bill for viewing, yet balance owing is reflecting Oct bill

comm
I'm a Contributor Level 1

My monthly Fido bill is dated 20th and normally should have received email notification around 25th.  Yet this month I have not received any email notification. Also, when I logged in, Oct 20th is not even available for viewing (missing from drop-down, latest invoice is Sep 20th). However, balance owing and payment due date is reflecting my Oct 20th bill already, required to pay in Nov!  What is going on??  Your online chat support is less than helpful!  Is there bill delay (if so, then balance owing should show zero since I paid my last bill). Is it due to epost issue (since you guess abandon epost users).  

I also want to add that same thing happend when I tried to view my bill on Fido My Account app. Oct 20th invoice is missing, but balance is showing Oct 20th invoice and payment due date for November.

P.S. My Sep 20th invoice was higher due to some long distance calls, so I can differentiate Sep 20th balance vs Oct 20th (just my monthly fee + hst).

9 REPLIES 9
hyeongseopLim
I'm a Participant Level 2

Sorry I can't know how to be a acount holder .Could you give me the pages link ? or details information for me ? I should check my billing details . thanks 

Hey @hyeongseopLim!

I moved your post here as @FidoAlyson's reply below can you in registering as an account holder!

Let us know if that works. 

ifoner
I'm a Participant Level 3

Their online billing sux. No details just pay this. App can't connect 75% of time. Good luck trying to find details as to increase in monthly bill. $20 voice call -- when, to which number. Customer service is great WHEN you want to buy something. Gonna contact CRTC & MP about their sketchy billing practices.
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@comm It does happen sometimes that the amount due is available before the actual invoice. I'd need to check out your account to see if there's an actual delay with your bill. I'll be sending you a private message. Smiley

@ifoner You can check out our blog post on how to view your bill details. Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers!

wiwc

I am having the exact same problem as the op except it's now two years later. I need to see the details of the bill. It has a useless dropdown that says 'older' but clicking on that gives the following image. You know, it's the law that when consumption taxes are charged that you are required to give an itemized bill. But there's no bill. Only a total. Your website is broken. I need that bill. Thanks.Fido.png

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @wiwc

Welcome to the Community!

Are you logged in using your phone number or email address?

wiwc

I'm logged in with a phone number.

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

This means that you are most likely logged under a user profile which is why you don't have access to all the details.

Here's how to set things right:

-Fido.ca

-Login/Register

-New to Fido, Register Now

-Create a username with an email address

-Follow the steps to link your username and account.

Make sure to select: I am the Account Holder when given the choice(That is if you are the account holder obviously. If not, you can ask the account holder for the details)

comm
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Magically, my Oct 20th bill is now available.