New (upgraded) Phone: Sim Card

SOLVED
Shanear
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I upgraded my phone a few days ago and expect to receive it today via UPS. I noticed in the materials emailed to me from Fido that the heading "Includes Sim Card" is marked as "No".

Is that correct? My concern is that I'm moving from a phone with a nano-sim to one with a micro-sim. Althought my current phone was purchased last year from Fido, I'm fairly certain it's not one of the "Multi sized" sims...The sales person put the sim in at the store and I have no other "part" to upsize the nano to micro.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: New (upgraded) Phone: Sim Card

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @Shanear when you upgrade to a phone using a different SIM, you should usually automatically receive a new compatible SIM in the box. Once you receive the package, if that's not the case, send us a PM on Facebook or Twitter and we'll take care of it Smiley

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @Shanear when you upgrade to a phone using a different SIM, you should usually automatically receive a new compatible SIM in the box. Once you receive the package, if that's not the case, send us a PM on Facebook or Twitter and we'll take care of it Smiley

Shanear

Perfect. Thanks. Smiley

Shanear

You were correct. 

The new sim was included and I'm all set.

Thanks. Smiley

Enjoy the new phone Shanear!