New phone, Same plan (renewal)

SOLVED
musicboxi
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am a loyal FIDO customer since 1998. My current plan is providing me 6GB data plan plus voice, that I am paying for around $55+tax which I am happy with and find it reasonable. I will renew my contract in June. I want to keep my existing plan but I need a new phone.

What if I want to have iphone 6s Plus or Samsung S7 Edge, can I continue with my current plan? 

I am currently shop around with other providers. I do want to stay with FIDO since I have been with FIDO for that long. Hopefully I can have what I want.

Karen 

Accepted Solution

Re: New phone, Same plan (renewal)

Solved by Moderator

Hey @musicboxi,

Welcome to the Community!

Wow! 1998, that's a real long time and we definitely want to keep you with us Smiley

You sure can keep the same plan that you have right now and get any phone of your choice. The subsidy given on the phone with a tab24 depends on the category of plan you're on though. You can check out all the phone prices right here: http://bit.ly/PhonesAndDevices

Keep in mind that until June, our prices can be subject to change Smiley

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoClaudia

Hey @musicboxi,

Welcome to the Community!

Wow! 1998, that's a real long time and we definitely want to keep you with us Smiley

You sure can keep the same plan that you have right now and get any phone of your choice. The subsidy given on the phone with a tab24 depends on the category of plan you're on though. You can check out all the phone prices right here: http://bit.ly/PhonesAndDevices

Keep in mind that until June, our prices can be subject to change Smiley

musicboxi

What price change? Increase or decrease? on monthly plan or phone devices? 

Do you know if Samsung S7 Edge is available in stock?

Hey @musicboxi!

All our prices can change at anytime, what is available right now through the link FidoClaudia provided might be different in June. 

We do have the S7 Edge in stock at the moment Smiley 

Would you like to make an upgrade? 

musicboxi

I want to because my contract is expiring in June and I need a new phone.  I would also like to keep my existing plan.

can I do it online? 

I can definitely look into that for you Smiley 

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes!