New connection works intermittently

Sja
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I got a new phone line on Sunday. Monday morning, it stopped working. When I called in, I was informed there was an issue with the new lines that were provisioned on Sunday and to reboot the phone. Multiple reboots over 30 minutes eventually solved the issue. Few hours later, the line stopped working again. Called up support and was told to find and connect to the network manually. This tricked worked. Two hours later, it stopped working again. This time when I called, support agent told me her system was downtown and to call back again. Today, Tuesday morning connection came back up and worked for a few hours and went down again. When someone calls me, they get the message "This number is not provisioned". I don't have the patience to call up the support line anymore and am hoping the issue will get fixed on its own. Does anyone know if there is an current outage or an ongoing issue with Fido service.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi Sja!

We don't have any alerts about an outage. I'll send you a private message so we can take a look at the account together.

Talk to you soon. Smiley