New bill style

New bill style

New bill style

SOLVED
Sevjordan2013
I'm a Participant Level 1

New bill style

I don't like the new format. All My Account consists of is the bare bones bill. Home doesn't give me all the options like before. And for all the tutes I can't find where to dl the pdf with detailed usage like each call, each number etc which I need.

Also I want to keep track of the calls and messages on my second line, sort of like a parental control. Is that available?

Accepted Solution

Re: New bill style

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @Sevjordan2013

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

To download your PDF file, simply go on the Billing and Payments tab, select the invoice of your choice and click on Download/Print PDF, it's on the middle right of the screen.

To get access to it, you need to be logged in under the Account Holder's profile. 

If you want to track the usage on the second line, you can also do it from the Account Holder's profile Smiley

Hope this helps!

Don't forget to reach out to us in private message on Facebook or Twitter if you have any account related question.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @Sevjordan2013

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

To download your PDF file, simply go on the Billing and Payments tab, select the invoice of your choice and click on Download/Print PDF, it's on the middle right of the screen.

To get access to it, you need to be logged in under the Account Holder's profile. 

If you want to track the usage on the second line, you can also do it from the Account Holder's profile Smiley

Hope this helps!

Don't forget to reach out to us in private message on Facebook or Twitter if you have any account related question.