New Handset Ordered

New Handset Ordered

New Handset Ordered

SOLVED
CGallagher
I'm a Contributor Level 2

New Handset Ordered

Hello,

I just spoke with someone this morning about getting my wife's line upgraded, and getting a pixle XL for her. She told me that they would use my fido dollars and the phone has been ordered, but I have not received anyting as far as a tracking number, and I can still see my fido dollars on my account. When will I be getting the tracking number.

Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Re: New Handset Ordered

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey CGallagher!

It can take up to 24 to 48 hours receive your confirmation email and delivery of your new device can take up to 4 days.

If you gave us your email address, you’ll get a few emails from us. You'll get one when your order is processed, one when your order is shipped which includes the tracking number for you to track the order, and another one including all the in-the-box collateral documentation related to your order (e.g. Get to know Fido guide, etc.). It can take up to 24 to 48 hours receive your confirmation email.

You may want to check your junk mail folder as well, just in case, as thses emails can sometimes end up there.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey CGallagher!

It can take up to 24 to 48 hours receive your confirmation email and delivery of your new device can take up to 4 days.

If you gave us your email address, you’ll get a few emails from us. You'll get one when your order is processed, one when your order is shipped which includes the tracking number for you to track the order, and another one including all the in-the-box collateral documentation related to your order (e.g. Get to know Fido guide, etc.). It can take up to 24 to 48 hours receive your confirmation email.

You may want to check your junk mail folder as well, just in case, as thses emails can sometimes end up there.

CGallagher
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Fido does have my email address and I have checked my junk folders. I guess I will just have to wait to see what happens. Going by my last phone purchased with customer care I got a order confirmation the same day and a shipping email the day after.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@CGallagher you should get the tracking number once the phone gets shipped. The Fido dollars should be applied and reflected on your next bill.