New Bill Format ****

New Bill Format ****

New Bill Format ****

swiftycanada
I'm a Contributor Level 1

New Bill Format ****

Fido - I have talked to both Customer Support who just don't know and really don't care, and *** **** (Advisor in the Office of The President) who actually helped me out for a few months so kudos to her, but the end result is the same Fido you ****...

BUT... your new billing is awful..... I have had two lines for a number of years and there was always a blank page thrown between the bills for each line, so it made it VERY EASY and CONVENIENT to separate these bills for accounting purposes (one for business and one private etc). What you have now done in your great wisdom is remove the page break so that sometimes the start of the second line actually only shows two lines of information  before it breaks to the second page to finish the bill.

What I have to do now is physically print the two pages, take a pair of scissors and cut the bottom off the first page (that contains the start of the second line's bill) and tape it to the top of the second sheet to make a complete bill. This I can then file for my accountant.

This is CUT AND PASTE in the extreme and is an un-necessary step for something that wasnt broken. As this is an Electronic bill you are ONLY SAVING BYTES (zero cost to anyone) by removing the page break. WHATS THE POINT other than to annoy clients with more than one phone line.

As a 20 yr Fido client (almost) I am not surprised by this lack of concern for customers, lets see if anyone will answer this and help get a resolution. Yes I sound jaded, I am, I have heard lots of excuses from you over the years.

***Edited Title***

2 REPLIES 2
FidoKenny

Hey siftycanada and than you for using the Community Smiley

Your feedback concerning the new bill is appreciated.

We're always working to make it better for you and I will make sure to forward your comments to the people in charge.

For future reference, for any account related questions, you can also contact us on Twitter and Facebook as well.

For now, I will send you a PM to verify your account with you.

Talk to you soon.

***Edited Title***

swiftycanada
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Thanks for all the private messages and the fact you have told me the bill is improved to help me the client, even though its worse in format - all you did was remove a page break and FOR WHAT...

I have been complaining for over 3 months now and nothing (as expected) has been done apart from individually by ***  ******** who helped me on a case by case basis.

Is this Forum actually used to provide feedback to development or to keep us clients 'happy' and have the belief we are being listened to.

***Edited to remove name of representative****