Network issues?

Network issues?

Network issues?

lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

Network issues?

Anyone else having issues with the network?  My mom's phone has not been able to receive texts or phone calls and neither has mine.  I restarted my phone and it seems ok now, and my mom did the same, but I would still like to know if there was a glitch last night and this AM.

Thx in advance  

8 REPLIES 8
chickee
I'm a Participant Level 3

Can someone please help me? I have the Roam package but for some reason I can't use my phone
It keeps saying "for emergency calls only". This is pissing me off because I have no way to get ahold of 611 service

@chickee wrote:
Can someone please help me? I have the Roam package but for some reason I can't use my phone
It keeps saying "for emergency calls only". This is pissing me off because I have no way to get ahold of 611 service

Hello,

I responded to your other post here.  To clarify though, you are travelling outside of Canada, correct?

Cheers

*Edited to update link

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi lindam, 

We've had no known issue on our side. Did the service come back normaly after the reboot? 

lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

It did, yes. It was just odd because we don't live in the same area and she was getting messages about failed text messages just like me. I missed a couple calls because my phone never rang..went to voice mail. When I tried to call my mom, the same thing happened to her. A reboot fixed both our phones. Weird.
lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

My daughter just received this message while trying to text me.  She then tried my mom and got the same thing.  But now it seems to be working again,....?

***Edited to remove image/contained private information***

Hey lindam! Is it possible that she was in an area where the signal was weak while she was sending that message?

lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

Nope...she was at school and has texted me before with no problem.
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hey lindam!

Has the issue come back ever since?