Need to contact support

Need to contact support

Need to contact support

eron422
I'm a Participant Level 3

Need to contact support

Have been trying fido website oneline, chat, fb and phone call, but nohing is working at all.  How can we get in touch with support to change plan?

9 REPLIES 9
fattymatty
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Apparently we can’t, that’s the “fun” part of being a Fido customer!

Harry604

eron422

*88 or *611 is both not working, either getting busy tone or message that say try again later, has been trying to dial for 4+ hours and still can't get through

eron422

no response here, no response in fb messenger and continue to call but still fail to connect for another two hours.  What kind of service is this?

eron422

Still awaiting for a reply here and fb messenger.  Phone call to support still not working.

eron422

After almost 3 hours of waiting in live chat then it got disconnected and i am not getting any response here or fb messenger.  I see support people responding to post in forums but i am not getting any.  Can someone from fido please respond.

Hey @eron422!

I'll send you a PM to help out.

eron422

Capture.JPG

3+ hours waiting, it got disconnect and has been attempting reconnection for the last half hour, should i leave this window open and wait for it to reconnect?  I try on another machine and the live chat system is down again now which mean if i close this window I am not getting back to the chat system.  Am i still in the chat queue?

TheBinghams
I'm a Contributor Level 1

At least you have gotten that far. I am going on 4 hours and it says waiting for the next representative. I just want to add one feature to my phone.