Need some help with my promo plan!

Elyvina
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi

I went to upgrade my phone today because of the black friday promo with the extra 2 gigs of data . I purchased a plan that  qualified me for the extra 2 gigs of data but when i log on to my fido account on the fido website it shows my plan as having only 2gigs not the 4 its supposted to have with the promo . Also I had dicussed with a fido agent and they agreed to give me my plan for $80 but it still shows as 90$ online

anyone know why ?

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @Elyvina

Do you happen to know if the plan was changed for the same time you were doing the upgrade or future dated to your next billing cycle?

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at the details together. Smiley

Elyvina
I'm a Participant Level 2

I checked on my fido account on the website and it says it takes effect  as of todays date . but still on the fido website shows as only 2gigs of data and 90$ a month should say 4gig and 80$. the whole reason i upgraded was because of the double data and i made it very clear to the person who was changing over my phone that i wanted that and it was the reason i was changing and that fido had a note on my account and he said that was all fine and could do it no problem basically i just dont want any problems come bill time and the website showing what it shows scares me

Hey @Elyvina!

Thanks for the information! We're waiting for your reply to Pierre's PM! 

We'll then be able to take a closer look at your account Smiley