Need help

Need help

Need help

danielnaqvi
I'm a Participant Level 3

Need help

I was in communication with the Presidnetial team. I have since not heard back from them and have now gone over data usage. I have been trying to speak with them, have had matter escalated by an agent called 'Jaypal'? but still no call back or email replies. This is totally unprofessional and unfair considering that I had no option but to agree to the higher data charges. I would like these charges to be reversed and to be given the options for a more suitable plan option of at least 5GB a month. Thank you. 

Dan N.

***Edited to add Labels***

7 REPLIES 7
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @danielnaqvi

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this further!

danielnaqvi

this back and fourth has been slow and unproductive. A simple phone call would be ideal and respectful. Most times I do not even have an alert to the response. And a major community flaw is that you have to keep logging in to keep track. It's not effeicient in my humble opnion.

Hey @danielnaqvi!

Our Community is an awesome place for open discussion between our customers, and a great place to find answers to questions you may have!

That said, for account specific customer service we also offer support on Social Media, Live Chat, and by phone! You can check out all those methods here

Keep in mind you can also turn on e-mail notifications via your Community profile to always be notified when you receive a new PM. Smiley

danielnaqvi

Hi

Did you send me a massage? I am still waiting on a reply or help

Hey there Smiley We did send you a message on Saturday.

No worries, I just received your PM now. Talk to you soon.

danielnaqvi

fido and eric from the presential team have yet to call me. This is totally unacceptable guys!

Hi @danielnaqvi,

That's odd! Let me send you a PM to check it out.

Thanks.