Need help on my Plan.

Need help on my Plan.

Need help on my Plan.

Chtholly
I'm a Participant Level 2

Need help on my Plan.

I just upgraded my fido plan,from 45$ (3GB/Mo)to 85$, and I want to know the next month could I get the 45$ (3GB/Mo) plan again? (I regret to remove it.) I don't need so much data.

5 REPLIES 5
Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi there @Chtholly I understand but first are you sure that $45 3Gb plan is still available now ? There were recent changes in plans starting January 8th. Did you get a new phone with the 85$ plan and how much more data? starts with the phone Factor cuz it's link with the ability to change back to a lower plan tier. if you can please reply that information first in order to assist you your message is tagged under BYOP. Cheers!
Chtholly

Thans for your reply. 85$ plan is 6GB and it's available now( not 45$)   . I have not yet received the bill so I do not know whether there is any  discount for this 85$ plan. I do not know should I change the plan to 45$ now or  receive the bill next month and then change the plan. Even if I change back to the previous 45 $ plan, I also worry that the previous offer is no longer available, such as the 2gb data and the monthly $ 10 discount(it means 55$ per month and just 1gb) 

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

You welcome @Chtholly

The promotion I see about 2Gb are ending Jan 15. If you go on Fido.ca Here you can see all the current promotion inside the 2 gigabyte promo if you click on see details you require a pulse plan 6gb or 8GB to obtain 2Gb bonus (see pic pasted below):Screenshot_2018-01-13-10-17-37.png

Even if you haven't received your bill yet if you open your app my account on your phone and go to plan you can see what is currently active.

You can change plan over there by yourself but if you need assistance please reply and request for more help.

Chtholly

It seems I can't choose the pre 45$ plan

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

I am sorry @Chtholly it seems that it is no longer available. But you might still be eligible for the 2gig extra? ending Jan 15!

Please note promotions are time-revolving and limited. They change super quickly (almost daily sometimes).

- I know you barely have the time to think of it.   You really have to "go get it" 

Note that these promos were particular to season holidays and competition driving amazing deals for us.

I'm sure there will be new good ones coming soon at any time. So keep logging in to check.

Meanwhile see your particular options for your plan - you can get dedicated support by dialing 611 via your phone free or sending a PM @FidoSolutions in this forum.

Cheers!