NOT ANSWERING

NOT ANSWERING

NOT ANSWERING

amirah_syed
I'm a Participant Level 1

NOT ANSWERING

I've attempted to call over 8 times in total and I have sucessfully gotten through 3 times. Each time they've said they will transfer me and then the phone line disconnects leaving me to call all over again! I have to continuously wait and not even get through in the end. Also one of the fido numbers (1 888 481-3436) is competely down stating that due to unforseen circumstances they cannot answer the phone.... 

I just have a few simple questions... I have been doing this for 2 hours now.....

8 REPLIES 8
Donnie7526
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hello. Sorry your having a rough time getting your questions answered.  Just know that you are a valued client, but they are a bit overwhelmed right now.  Maybe you can try on Facebook or Instagram to contact someone or try leaving your number for a call back

Maartenjl
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can't believe how people still can justify such a bad customer service. It is ridiculous.

Never seen such a bad service within one company...

maky18

Same here. *611 not even connecting anymore.

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

theyre anticipating an extremely high volume of calls this past weekend, they released some plans that drive ppl crazy for so they did not expect this  much calls, sorry but its like this with all the companies this past weekend not just fido.

DigiThings

Not true, not like this with all companies. I tried Bell and got through in a few minutes, they have the same plan, I was thinking to port over to Bell as it is faster and easier.

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

well my friend had to wait 2+ hours to get thru to bell, maybe bell has more staff taking calls at certain times compared to fido? u really should not judge based on call centre hours, and because a promo was launched, its not wise to chagne just because you want to get thru, that is a silly reason.

Iceman039

Been in online chat queue now for over 2 hours. Phoning has not worked in 3 days!

Jbkon

I was just on hold for 2hrs and it went quiet then fail. Angry