NO.1 M2 Phone

NO.1 M2 Phone

NO.1 M2 Phone

SOLVED
SSRenegade
I'm a Participant Level 1

NO.1 M2 Phone

Hello! I'm looking to buy a new phone since my phone broke (shattered glass, not worth paying for repairs because low value of the phone).

I was checking out the NO.1 M2

The bands are as follow :

2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz

3G: WCDMA 850/2100

I was wondering if it would be compatible with a Fido SIM. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: NO.1 M2 Phone

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@SSRenegade wrote:

Hello! I'm looking to buy a new phone since my phone broke (shattered glass, not worth paying for repairs because low value of the phone).

***Edited to add labels***

@FidoAmandaN wrote:

Hey SSRenegade!

Welcome to the Community!

Our 2G and 3G network both use the 850 MHz and 1900 MHz frequencies so your phone will be able to connect to our network on 2G for sure but 3G will depend on which frequency is being used where you arre. Also, as long as your phone is unlocked you'll be able to use a Fido SIM card in it. Smiley

Hope this helps!

Hello SSRenegade,

Just to add to @FidoAmanda's post, the reason '3G' will depend on which frequency is being used where you are, is because the phone has only one of the two '3G' frequencies (850MHz). You can verify the bands/frequencies here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@SSRenegade wrote:

***Edited to add labels***

@FidoAmandaN wrote:

Hey SSRenegade!

Our 2G and 3G network both use the 850 MHz and 1900 MHz frequencies so your phone will be able to connect to our network on 2G for sure but 3G will depend on which frequency is being used where you arre. Also, as long as your phone is unlocked you'll be able to use a Fido SIM card in it. Smiley

Hope this helps!

Hello SSRenegade,

Just to add to @FidoAmanda's post, the reason '3G' will depend on which frequency is being used where you are, is because the phone has only one of the two '3G' frequencies (850MHz). You can verify the bands/frequencies here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey SSRenegade!

Hope this helps!