My plan

My plan

My plan

SOLVED
pchow888
I'm a Participant Level 1

My plan

My plan is with 1000 minutes international call included, why I was charged when calling US?

Accepted Solution

Re: My plan

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@pchow888 wrote:

My plan is with 1000 minutes international call included, why I was charged when calling US?

Hello Pchow888,

Welcome to the community!

The included 1000 international minutes is only applicable to certain countries. Unfortunately, the US is not one of the included countries.

Some plans offering double data in addition to 1000 International minutesSome plans offering double data in addition to 1000 International minutes

You can get the rates for the other countries here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@pchow888 wrote:

Hello Pchow888,

Welcome to the community!

The included 1000 international minutes is only applicable to certain countries. Unfortunately, the US is not one of the included countries.

Some plans offering double data in addition to 1000 International minutesSome plans offering double data in addition to 1000 International minutes

You can get the rates for the other countries here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Hey @pchow888,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

As @Cawtau mentioned, the U.S is not part of the countries included in the 1000 minutes of long distance.

If you need a long distance option for the U.S, I would recommend our Value Pack service that would reduce the regular long distance rate to the U.S to $0.01/minute, instead of $0.55/minute.

Here are the details of the Value Pack:

• Name Display (must have Call Display to benefit from this feature)
  • Premium Voicemail-To-Text with 35 voice messages
    • or iPhone Visual Voicemail
  • Unlimited US & International text, picture and video messages
  • phones
  • US & International Premium Calling Rate to mobile and landline phones
  • WhoCalled
  • 2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

Hope this helps Smiley