My defective i phone 8 plus

mookie2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi There,

i want to share my very bad experience , i have been with Fido for over 6 years and have 2 lines and was thinking of getting home internet . I upgraded my plan and got a new i phone 8 plus as a part of the new plan , after i received he phine i discovered it was defective ,so i called Fido and they said they would exchange it for me , after another 3 days i received a package and when i opened it i discovered it was a refurbished phone not a new one , called Fido again and they said it is a mistake and i have to send back the refurbished one in order to process the new one , so i did that and called again to get the exchange peocessed then all the problem started , calling every day at least 3 times and every agent answers me differently and no one can do it , and every agent has a different answer , and till now i can not replace the defective unit and has no answers from Fido

1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @mookie2

This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want any of our customer to have to go through. 

I would like to take a closer look into this with you so I'll send you a PM so we can check it out together.