My data plan keeps coming back to original

SOLVED
bojancvjetkovic
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi

My plan still keeps coming back to original even though I have requested a top up.

This has been happening for three months in a row now and when I called billing, they are refusing to adjust the charges even though I was advised by Fido text that my plan has been upgrade.

Can someone, please, help me otherwise, I am ready to cancel all five of my services.

This is becoming ridicoulous.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: My data plan keeps coming back to original

Solved by Moderator

Hi @bojancvjetkovic,

Welcome to our Community!

Real sorry to hear about your experience, not what we want for our customers, I assure you! 

If you added the recurring monthly Top Up, then it should definitely still be on your account unless you texted "Cancel" to 222 to unsubscribe from it. If however, the One-Time Top Up was added, then it would expire automatically at the end of the cycle.

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can check out your account together and sort things out Smiley

Also, check out all the ways to contact us for any account related questions.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @bojancvjetkovic,

Welcome to the community!

A data top-up is a one time charge and only last for the remaining of your billing cycle that's why your data resets to what your plan has each month. If you know you will be going over you data every month you might want to consider changing your plan or I see Fido now have a monthly data top-up option see here. You can also get more info on data top-ups here.

FidoClaudia

Hi @bojancvjetkovic,

Welcome to our Community!

Real sorry to hear about your experience, not what we want for our customers, I assure you! 

If you added the recurring monthly Top Up, then it should definitely still be on your account unless you texted "Cancel" to 222 to unsubscribe from it. If however, the One-Time Top Up was added, then it would expire automatically at the end of the cycle.

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can check out your account together and sort things out Smiley

Also, check out all the ways to contact us for any account related questions.