My bill

My bill

My bill

SOLVED
Hannah3
I'm a Participant Level 1

My bill

Ive given you guys over 200 dollars since September 30th and its saying the last payment you got was
20$ on sept 20 what is going on im not paying for something i already paid for.

Accepted Solution

Re: My bill

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Hannah3

Did you get a chance to download the PDF version of your bill? This will allow you to check the details of your balance.

If you want to know how to get this version of your invoice, we have a Community blog here that tells you how.

I also invite you to check our blog on the 7 different ways to pay your bill here

There might be a delay on receiving your payment depending on method you used to pay your bill.

Hope this helps Smiley If you still have any questions about your account, let me know here and I will send you a PM.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @Hannah3

Did you get a chance to download the PDF version of your bill? This will allow you to check the details of your balance.

If you want to know how to get this version of your invoice, we have a Community blog here that tells you how.

I also invite you to check our blog on the 7 different ways to pay your bill here

There might be a delay on receiving your payment depending on method you used to pay your bill.

Hope this helps Smiley If you still have any questions about your account, let me know here and I will send you a PM.