My bill

My bill

My bill

Danielleneeson
I'm a Participant Level 1

My bill

My plan is the bring your own phone plan for 55$ a month, just wondering why, it says my bill will be 73$ that's a lot more than 55$ plus tax.

5 REPLIES 5
okoro

It is clear the bills are deliberately structured to be complicated and cumbersome for most to unpack and understand. Fido, or most other phone companies never intend to make it easy for a customer to understand how the amount charged was arrived at. For example, they never link the total amount charged directly to an itemized account showing step by step how they arrived at the total amount you the customer are being charged. They never have and will only ever do so if some legislation specifically says so! Untill then, we'll, figure it out on your own or take Fido to task and best of luck.
man1

I agree Bills are never easy to figure out. I think they do it purposely to confuse  people

@okoro wrote:
It is clear the bills are deliberately structured to be complicated and cumbersome for most to unpack and understand. Fido, or most other phone companies never intend to make it easy for a customer to understand how the amount charged was arrived at. For example, they never link the total amount charged directly to an itemized account showing step by step how they arrived at the total amount you the customer are being charged. They never have and will only ever do so if some legislation specifically says so! Untill then, we'll, figure it out on your own or take Fido to task and best of luck.

Hello Okoro,

Welcome to the forums!

I'll admit, the online bill might take a bit of getting used to, but I think it does provide what you're looking for. Take a look here for some helpful hints on how to view your online bill. And here's some additional information regarding the new bills.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey Danielleneeson,

Did you change your plan during the billing cycle? It's possible that the amount includes prorata or some over usage charges! If you have some extra options, they will also be reflected in that amount Smiley

Have you been able to see the bill yet?

miknoje
I'm a Participant Level 2

can't even access the online billing specially the charges and the past monthly bill!