My account app.

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Coralrose
I'm a Participant Level 2

My account app.

I have had my fido phone for two months and today is the first time that the fido my account app has loaded and allowed me to navigate, see my bills, and given me a payment option.
I live in a smaller comunity and we have no fido store here, and I have been at a loss as to making a payment without the fido my account app working properly.
I now have a late payment caused by this inconvenience.
I will be making my payment today and setting up automatic billing IF the app works at that time

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Re: My account app.

Hi Coralrose, 

What happens exactly when you try the app? 

Also, note that there are other ways to make the payments without going to a store, you can see all of them here http://bit.ly/7WaysToPay

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

When I would open the app there would only be white. Sometimes there was the fido logo but I all areas were unresponsive.
I realize that I could spend some time to find a way to pay, but this app should be working. You have it for the convenience of the customers like myself who have limited time due to other obligations in life.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Have you tried deleting the app and adding it back?  It has sometimes fixed issues like the one you are describing. 

- Mathieu

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted

Ok I will try that. Thank you for your prompt response! I do appreciate it.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@Coralrose wrote:
When I would open the app there would only be white. Sometimes there was the fido logo but I all areas were unresponsive...

@FidoMatt wrote:

Have you tried deleting the app and adding it back?  It has sometimes fixed issues like the one you are describing. 

- Mathieu

Hello 

Welcome to the forums!

I have a similar issue to the one you describe. For myself, deleting the app and adding it back did not change anything. The work-around I have found is to sign out and then sign back in again, even though I have the keep me logged on checked. I'm not sure if your menu is 'unresponsive' but perhaps this will work for you as well.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6