My Smart plan has been downgraded to Standard according to *newly revamped plans*

My Smart plan has been downgraded to Standard according to *newly revamped plans*

jm6262
I'm a Contributor Level 2

So now that Fido has decided people on older plans are not giving them enough money every month, theyve decided to completely overhaul their plan pricing/naming. Ive had a Smart plan since about 2012 or so which has worked well for me, particularly when I needed a new phone (good deals on smart plans, compared to Max). Now Ive been told by Fido (after I enquired about it) that my mid-tier plan has been downgraded to the lower Plus10 plan (instead of what it should be, Plus15).

Am I the only person who finds this exceptionally lame? Seems like something Rogers would do, not Fido. Not even any notice from Fido stating my plan was downgraded. Seems super shady and tacky. When my contract runs out in 18 months or so, unlikely ill be resigning, possibly not even staying with Fido. Been a loyal customer since 2008 but this really makes me scratch my head..  

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @jm6262 and thanks for reaching out Smiley

We would really hate to see you go. I can take a look at your plan to see what would be your best options.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon !!