My Account

My Account

My Account

SOLVED
Cjpc8087
I'm a Participant Level 1

My Account

The new customer page looks fancy but it doesnt have the essential information that customers needs, which we could access on the old customer page, cant even see the terms of the contract, you cant fogure out when is the contract expiring, cant download the bill to print,... I have to still call the hotline just to get that info. Maybe rhey should add up that option on the new page.

Accepted Solution

My Account

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hi Cjpc8087! 

Welcome to the Community! 

When logged in to your fido.ca My Account, click on the tab called "Billing & Payments". You should see a link on the right hand side, called "Save/Print this bill (PDF)". By clicking this link, you'll be able to download the bill details. Smiley 

To see when your contract ends, click on the "services" tab and scroll down to the section where is says "My Device. There it'll show when you can upgrade for free which will be the end of the contract. 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
KaRpAtU2016
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi

Hey KaRpAtU2016!

Was there anything that we could help you with?

Let us know!

pedalspinner70
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi - I have two account numbers. I was a new member recently and inserted my account number but it did not take. Then under Port Request Information there was another account number. I clicked to this number and added that number to my banking info. I paid a bill that was $46.40 on April 22, 2016. The money was taken out of my bank account but not credited to my account.

When I contacted a 'live person' from Fido. They stated the first number I noted was the correct number of my account, so why were there two different account numbers. I would like to know which account is under my name, so I may continue to make payments when they arrive.

Sincerely Ms. Mark

Hi @pedalspinner70!

When making a payment through online banking, it can take up to 5 business days for the payment to appear in your Fido account.

That said, the only reason why you'd see two account numbers is if you previously had another account with us. I'll send you a private message to check it out.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

I've noticed a similar issue being you cannot edit anything with your account like changing plans or even report phone lost or stolen....they worked before the new layout when will these be fixed?

We're working on it @illusion87

Stay tuned Smiley

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi Cjpc8087! 

When logged in to your fido.ca My Account, click on the tab called "Billing & Payments". You should see a link on the right hand side, called "Save/Print this bill (PDF)". By clicking this link, you'll be able to download the bill details. Smiley 

To see when your contract ends, click on the "services" tab and scroll down to the section where is says "My Device. There it'll show when you can upgrade for free which will be the end of the contract. 

I hope this helps!