My Account login error: Information doesn't match our records

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
siufrancis7
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am pretty sure I key in the correct password

Accepted Solution

Re: My Account login error: Information doesn't match our records

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey mcl1!

Welcome to the Community! 

When you try to link your account to your My Account profile it's important that all the information you enter is identical to that that we have on file here. You'll need to make sure that your name matches how it's displayed on your account, that your 9-digit account number doesn't include any dashes (ex: xxxxxxxxx) and that your postal code doesn't include the space (ex: X0X0X0).

Let us know how it goes!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey siufrancis7!

What happens when you try to log in to My Account? What's the error message you get?

Let us know! 

mcl1
I'm a Participant Level 2

hi
thé error message that théy have no record if my account

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey mcl1!

When you try to link your account to your My Account profile it's important that all the information you enter is identical to that that we have on file here. You'll need to make sure that your name matches how it's displayed on your account, that your 9-digit account number doesn't include any dashes (ex: xxxxxxxxx) and that your postal code doesn't include the space (ex: X0X0X0).

Let us know how it goes!