My Account feedback

My Account feedback

My Account feedback

danielgguillen
I'm a Participant Level 1

My Account feedback

Hi guys:

I want to let you know that the design of your website, mobile app, and even the bills is so bad that I think I am going to change to Virgin Mobile so I just don't have to deal with the horrible interface of FIDO.

Hope this feedback will help you to improve.

Best Regards, Daniel.

4 REPLIES 4
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@danielgguillen wrote:

I want to let you know that the design of your website, mobile app, and even the bills is so bad that I think I am going to change to Virgin Mobile so I just don't have to deal with the horrible interface of FIDO.

Hope this feedback will help you to improve.

Hello Danielgguillen,

Welcome to the community!

Fido, like many other companies, try their best to incorporate feedback from their customers. However simply saying the website is '..so bad...', and threatening to leave because the interface is '..horrible...' is not really helpful. Actually, it's not helpful at all.

How is the website so bad? What makes the interface horrible? Is it aesthetics? Or function? Where is it that requires the most improvements? What measures could make them better?...

If you really want to help Fido improve their online experience, you're more than welcome to provide more constructive input Smiley

Cheers

Kurt_Russell
I'm Helpful Level 1

Since I am too lazy at the moment to search if there is a better place to post this, and find it ironic to reply off topic to a thread making suggestions about how to move threads...

I just wanted to mention that My Account is pretty awesome, it's pretty straightforward plus relevant information links are in place. Good job.

:cathappy:

I'm not actually Kurt Russell by the way.

Hey @Kurt_Russell, welcome to the community! Very_Happy

I moved your post since we had a thread which was more relevant to your comment. Awesome to hear you love our App. Smiley

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @danielgguillen

Welcome to the Community . 

We definitely wouldn't want to lose you ! Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure the right people see your comments. We take your feedback very seriously and appreciate any chance to improve our customer experience.