My Account Difficulties

My Account Difficulties

My Account Difficulties

SOLVED
Iceman039
I'm a Participant Level 2

My Account Difficulties

Worst website ever. Looks like a 10 year old designed it. Trying to find out how to do something as simple as printing your monthly bill. I called the support line and after 45 mins they told me they had no one their that could support the website????????

Great support!

Accepted Solution

Re: My Account Difficulties

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Iceman039,

Welcome to the forums!

When you log into My Account, you should arrive at a page which looks like this:

Acct 1.jpg

If you click on View Bill, you should see a page like this:

Acct 2.jpg

To view and save/print your bill, you can click on Save/Print bill (PDF). If you wish to view the details online, you can click Details.

Presumably if you have more than one phone number (line) on the account you should be able to select a particular phone number and get the corresponding details of that line.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

***Edited title***

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Iceman039,

Welcome to the forums!

When you log into My Account, you should arrive at a page which looks like this:

Acct 1.jpg

If you click on View Bill, you should see a page like this:

Acct 2.jpg

To view and save/print your bill, you can click on Save/Print bill (PDF). If you wish to view the details online, you can click Details.

Presumably if you have more than one phone number (line) on the account you should be able to select a particular phone number and get the corresponding details of that line.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

***Edited title***

lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

Yeah..I'm not impressed with the new layout, either. It's too hard to find things and the "My Account" section was hell to try and find my invoice Sad Why can't companies just leave things alone? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
whiteflash
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'm having all kinds of problems with it.  Not the least of which is that fact that it double-charged my credit card.  check out the horrible design work with Firefox:

Capture.PNG

Hey whiteflash, 

You definitely shouldn't have been doublebilled. I'll send you a PM in a few minutes so we can look into this Smiley

- Christina