Moving from Fido to Rogers mobile

I'm a Participant Level 3 Sha20
I'm a Participant Level 3

Moving from Fido to Rogers mobile

Hi There, 

I have been Fido customer for a very longtime now and i want to upgrade my non contract phone to new Iphone 6s, which my company is providing on contract on reasonable price. This is employee perk which i will be getting. However they dont have fido, but they have rogers which i can upgrade too. So my question is, I recently got internet and telephone from fido on promotional basis that i am exisiting customer and i am really happy with deal on both. But the problem is i am not happy with mobile deal that fido has & the price being charged for the contract is fairly high. If i moved to roger with new contract & new phone (which is provided by my company) will i lose my promotion on phone & internet?  Kindly please advise

Regards,

Sha20

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving from Fido to Rogers mobile

Hi @Sha20!

Are you planning on transferring your cellphone to Rogers, or will you be keeping it at Fido and getting a new one at Rogers?

If you cancel your cellphone plan with us, you will no longer be eligible for the exclusive pricing on the home phone and internet; the price would increase.

Have you already had your options looked into for upgrading your cellphone line with Fido?

Let me know. Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

Hi @Sha20

I don't see any reason why you would lose any promos you got when you got the internet and home phone because you were and still a Fido customer but a moderator can clarify that for us.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7

Thank you ! Y

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi @Sha20!

Are you planning on transferring your cellphone to Rogers, or will you be keeping it at Fido and getting a new one at Rogers?

If you cancel your cellphone plan with us, you will no longer be eligible for the exclusive pricing on the home phone and internet; the price would increase.

Have you already had your options looked into for upgrading your cellphone line with Fido?

Let me know. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7

Hi @FidoMaria ,

I was planning to move to roger with my old phone#. I have no contract plan on my phone right now, but yeah i did check the option on the new phone at fido but it all come with new contract. The pricing on the T2 contract on smartphone is fairly high. Also I dont want to lose my deal on my home phone & internet. I recently changed to fido. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Sha20 We definitely don't want to see you go; I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into your options. Smiley

Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7

Thank you Maria!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7