More ANDROID phones plz!

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

More ANDROID phones plz!

hello everyone,

i'm thinking about getting a new phone, no contract. i'd really like to get an android, but right now fido is only offering one, Acer Liquid E. I'm not really a fan of Acer, since they are new in the android market! So I'd really like to see some other Android makes on Fido, like htc, motorolla, samsung etc.  So please support this thread!!

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Re: More ANDROID phones plz!

I'm down to! Android is better then Iphone or BB or Windows Mobile ... Get more android @ Fido!!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I second to this motion. I'd love to see some more anriod phones Fido collection. Will also boost their business.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Agree with all the above.  Fido has to remain competitive.  Maybe they are trying to herd their users to the mothership (Rogers), but they won't attract new business to a 3 year contract with a relatively unknown product by Acer... at least not for someone shopping for something in the Android market.

A service rep told me recently that Fido's business model is to give good plans and service, but they only concentrate on offering a limited selection of phones...

That business plan can only go so far and it is also to the detriment of current users who are looking to renew...

My contract ended this month... and I was told to wait and see, because new android phones "might" come out in December!

Not very reassuring in such a competitive market.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Thanks for the info jray. I'm still holding onto my **bleep**ty phone. Hope something nice will soon come out in 2011!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5