Monthly plan change

Monthly plan change

Monthly plan change

SOLVED
jonathan391989
I'm a Participant Level 1

Monthly plan change

So I changed my monthly plan, and I'm just wondering if the changes take effect right away? Also, why doesn't fido.ca show my usage until the start of my billing cycle when I change plans?  I still have 20 days on my billing cycle and it would be nice to see my data usage until then so I don't go over.  Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Monthly plan change

Solved by MVP MVP

@jonathan391989 Welcome to the community!

Usually when doing a plan change Fido would set it to start at your next billing cycle but that's also up to you they can start it right away if you want also. You can contact Fido to confirm when your new plan starts by reaching out to them through any of the available channels listed here.

When you do a plan change in the middle of your cycle the website do not display the usage because its set to only display one plan details and because a change was done it's unable to display the details for the old plan and the new plan at the same time that's why we have to wait for the cycle to reset in order to see the details.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@jonathan391989 Welcome to the community!

Usually when doing a plan change Fido would set it to start at your next billing cycle but that's also up to you they can start it right away if you want also. You can contact Fido to confirm when your new plan starts by reaching out to them through any of the available channels listed here.

When you do a plan change in the middle of your cycle the website do not display the usage because its set to only display one plan details and because a change was done it's unable to display the details for the old plan and the new plan at the same time that's why we have to wait for the cycle to reset in order to see the details.