Missing number in my account profile

SOLVED
Zerg00s
I'm a Participant Level 3

I bought two numbers under my name about a week ago. When I login to my account profile I see the bill for two numbers, no problems with that. But when I go to the Services tab I can only see one of my numbers in the dropdown list. I need to see all my numbers here because without statistics I can't make an informed decision about chaning fido plans.

Please, refer to the screenshots below to see what I mean.

Fido_missing_statistics.png

I did call support but the person who tried to help me only suggested to wait until my bill arrives. So here we are, I can see the bill for both of my numbers, but statistics are shown only for the first. I would really appreciate if someone could suggest something.

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing number in my account profile

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @Zerg00s, can you try to register as a new user please? On the log in page, simply select Register Now next to New to Fido?

Let me know how it goes. 

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
FidoSamantha
Former Moderator

Good morning Zerg00s!

Welcome to the community Very_Happy 

From what I can see here, it looks like you're logged in as a user and not as the account holder. In other words, your access is limited.

Don't worry though, I can fix that for you Smiley I'll send you a PM in just a bit!

Zerg00s

Hi, thank you for your warm welcome to this community. 

I do hope that such minor problem concerning user permissions will be solved while I'm still alive. I will write a will with my fido login and password for my grandchildren though, just in case.

Hi @Zerg00s did you check the Private Message (PM) that @FidoSamantha sent to you?

If you need help in finding where to read those messages, let us know so we can guide you. 

Zerg00s

Hi @afterthefact I did find the messages, thank you. Samantha mentioned a few weeks ago that there is some mysterious solution and she would talk to me soon. Unfortunately, promising to solve the problem does not solve the problem itself. And my understanding of "soon" is probably different from Samantha’s. I decided to let you know after about 3 weeks that this issue is still present and it was not dealt with. I have a very simple request: “can I, please see my second number's statistics on the website?”

I understand that you are probably experiencing some technical problems with the system. Is it a widespread problem or is it just my case? How did it even happen in the first place? Was it some mistake on my part? How many days does it usually take to solve it? Are there any other ways to solve this problem? Maybe Fido can provide me with another number that will actually be seen on my profile page.

In any case, I feel like I have no control over my second number’s statistics. I have no understanding when the problem is going to be resolved and I think that it might be easier to switch a mobile operator. What would you do if you were me? Would you wait another week or two? I have a feeling that it will not be resolved even after another month. Please, correct me if I’m wrong.

Zerg00s

Oh, I forgot to tell you Smiley Someone called my second number from Fido and asked for a completely different person. It was probably a previous owner. Seriously, guys? Very_Happy 

Hey @Zerg00s, can you try to register as a new user please? On the log in page, simply select Register Now next to New to Fido?

Let me know how it goes. 

Zerg00s

Hi Rachel! Thank you so much! It actually helped. 

I've registered a new account using the same details. 

Now I can see both of my numbers' statistics.

Worked

Thanks for letting us know @Zerg00s ! Glad to see it worked Smiley